To our valued clients and suppliers, in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to inform you about the steps we have taken as a business and outline the actions we are taking as the outbreak continues.
As a business we have set out a clear strategy:
- We have briefed out company wide guidance to all staff detailing the measures adopted to manage the current situation as per the Government and Public Health Ireland websites.
- We have created an employee information document for all staff to encourage good hygiene practices, Catch It, Bin It, Kill It posters and provided facts on COVID-19.
- We have reviewed hygiene practices to ensure the correct products, in the correct quantities, are available to all staff to maintain hygiene standards in line with World Health Organisation guidelines.
- We have a clear strategy to carefully manage our travel requirements and customer engagements in line with PHE and WHO guidelines.
- We are also working directly with all customers to understand their business requirements and adjust our activities accordingly.
As part of our strategy for management of this situation, we are asking our customers to please advise us on their own specific plans and restrictions on site so we can manage this internally with our own teams and suppliers. A member of our team will be in contact with ongoing project staff to gather information so we can share internally and ensure we are working to our client’s guidelines.
Thank you for all your support. We can assure you that we are taking all the steps we can to ensure we can keep supporting our customers safely, efficiently and effectively.